Here’s my Friday Florida Bites. Not enough to make a meal out of, but enough to wet the appetite. Enjoy!
- Southern women + cell phone = a lot of minutes. As if you had any doubts. Lipstick Economy shares the details on this one.
- Sanibel Toots alerted me to Paul Rudolph’s Walker guest house on Sanibel. Tree Hugger gives a great slideshow to look at this strange, simplistic, and beautiful house.
- Friends of the Wekiva River is having its inaugural field trip down the Wekiva this Saturday. Being on the Wekiva is good day!
- I know this isn’t new news, but I’ll add it anyway. There’s another oil rig explosion out in the Gulf. When are we going to learn?
- And, finally, the Pup (Chevy S-10) passed 170,000 miles.